Pro-Israel Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
DescriptionStandWithUs Northwest has the following internship opportunities for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities from this list can be selected to match your personal internship requirements.
• Event Coordination: Assist with the coordination of small and large programs and events. This includes planning and marketing.
• Outreach Management: Establish relationships with social studies and history teachers around the state and help StandWithUs Northwest schedule speaking opportunities for our annual visiting Israeli Fellow (our shaliach or shlicha).
• Media Management: Build a database of media contacts; start and document relationships with new journalists.
• Community Partnerships: Help us reach out with synagogues, community centers, and other places of worship or gathering, to build support for StandWithUs Northwest.
• Communications Management: Help maintain our email marketing program, and help with our databases and mailing lists. Organize and contact local high school, college, and university teachers.
• Speaker Series: Help StandWithUs Northwest plan and implement a speaker series.
• Fundraising Development: Learn aspects of fundraising and work with the StandWithUs staff.
• Website Management: Help build and maintain the Northwest chapter's StandWithUs website using our soon-to-be launched management tools.
• Graphics Consulting: Help design posters, programs and flyers for our events and our webpage.
To learn more about volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator at AdaD@StandWithUs.com.
Responsibilities• An experienced professional to oversee your internship for course credit or community service hours, if the opportunity is available.
• When appropriate, a reference from our Executive Director for future internship or paid employment positions.
• On-the-job training and opportunities in areas of interest, whenever possible.
• Exposure to the inner workings of an entrepreneurial nonprofit.
• The opportunity to use your skills to promote education and defend Israel!
• Snacks, coffee and tea provided. Free parking.
Requirements• Interest in and commitment to pro-Israel advocacy
• Ability to commit to 4-8 hours/week
• Strong verbal, listening and written communications skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, social media and databases
• Experience working in a diverse environment
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple, complex tasks