Process Engineering InternBookmark This
DescriptionSPTD Backend Area is looking for Engineering Interns to join the team in support of next generation substrate package technology development.
Interns will be required to plan and conduct experiments in a lab setting as well as on the manufacturing floor.
The ideal candidate will be enrolled in graduate engineering program pursuing a M.S. or Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Engineering, or other applied engineering degree. Specific areas of expertise could include the following areas:
1) Experience developing new processes through hardware and software development as well as chemistry modification with a strong emphasis on understanding the chemical mechanisms in order to achieve the tighter tolerances required for the next generation of packages.
2) Experience trouble shooting integrated issues and working with a broad team of other process and integration engineers.
3) Hands on experience with development/industrial tools in the IC, packaging or PCB industry a requirement.
4) Strong engineering troubleshooting and analystical skills and experience working with a broad team of other process engineers.
5) Strong written and verbal communication and teamwork skills