Process Management AnalystBookmark This
The Process Management Analyst position reports to the Manager, Process Management, supporting Business Continuation and Records Management activities, located in Newark, NJ. This area is part of the Enterprise Services and Financial Systems organization within the Finance Department.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with business partners to mitigate potential financial and operational impacts to the organization in the event of a disaster
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the area of Business Continuation planning and Records Management processes
- Reviewing and assessing Business Continuation plans and Records Management practices to ensure compliance with Enterprise and Financial Management standards
- Validating that Business Continuation testing is performed, as required, based on Enterprise and Financial Management standards
- Supporting monthly and quarterly metric report preparation for management on the status of Business Continuation and Records Management
- Supporting ESFS and business unit management on initiatives, including the rollout of MyRecords across the Financial Management organization.
- Supporting the Financial Management due diligence process for Vendor on-boarding.
- Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for Business Continuation and Records Management processes.
- 3+ years business related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Results oriented with effective time management and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize work based on business needs
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent with all MS Office applications
- A good working knowledge of the Company’s organization, structure, and financial operations is a plus.
- Prior Business Continuation and Records Management experience is a plus
- College degree is a plus.