Product Ecology Regulatory Eng Summer InternBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: The successful candidate will implement product ecology programs to ensure that Intel products meet emerging customer and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include: conducting a simplified life cycle analysis (LCA) of Intel's products and chemicals used in products and evaluating industry tools/software program that help to conduct alternative chemical analysis LCAs and risk assesments. The candidate will work closely with business unit planners, materials, and GPAC PE lab to ensure compliance to customer and regulatory reporting requirements. Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills required. Some travel may be required.
- Must be majoring in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical, or Environment Science/Engineering towards a B.S degree.
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Prior Intel internship or an Intel scholarship recipient
- Knowledge of product regulatory environment
- Experience in semiconductor and/or electronic products design
- Experience in materials analysis