Machine Operators and AssemblyBookmark This
Current openings for All shifts for Machine Operators and Assemblers!!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs by self, may be on a continuous basis.
- Able to stand for up to 10-12 hours per day in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with start and end times of shift--vary by departments
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
Must be available to work 6 days a week.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will also receive great perks, including:
Electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
Service bonus/holiday pay
Optional health insurance
Training via our exclusive employee Web site, myKelly.com
Don't miss out! If you are interested, click the Apply Now! button.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma is preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in
2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. [Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook,
href="https://twitter.com/kellyservices">Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on