Production AssociateBookmark This
Grand Rapids, MI
If you are interested in building a career, we have an ideal opportunity for you! Kelly Services is currently hiring Production Associates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Kelly is dedicated to fostering professional career development through continuous training. Ideal candidates are team players with good attendance who want to learn and expand their skills and talents.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet production goals and customer commitment.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs by self, may be on a continuous basis.
- Able to stand for up to 10-12 hours per day in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with start and end times of shift--vary by departments
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and variable temperatures.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma is preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]