Production CoordinatorBookmark This
Title: Creative Services Production Coordinator
As a member of Creative Services, the position is the primary point of contact for marketing projects and sales programs. This position works closely with internal and external sales teams on a daily basis.
- Role supports overall creative services' effort and must be equipped to recommend alternative print and/or distribution methods based on budgetary and time constraints.
- Daily activities include distributing reports, leading meetings, emailing communications, consulting on projects, and managing vendors.
- Manages customized literature program including order processing, troubleshooting for users, and invoice tracking.
- Serve as business unit liaison for company store including making product recommendations, training, troubleshooting, and vendor management.
- Coordinates multiple monthly and quarterly mailings.
- Manage budget and report monthly on expenses and accruals.
- Role is in constant communication with the sales teams by anticipating their needs based on John Hancock Investments' initiatives and events.
- Experience in a fast-paced marketing or in-house creative team with Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years financial industry experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-starter who can operate in a fast paced agency environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Problem solver willing to go above and beyond scope of job to deliver high quality results and support the teams' needs.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize requests accordingly.
- Client-centric mentality with strong oral and written communication skills that serve the needs of our clients as well as direct vendors.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to translate data into information.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Analytical and efficiency-minded person able to identify opportunities to improve process, product and bottom line.
- Innovative mindset with an understanding of logistics, process and communication to successfully complete a project.
- Autonomous worker with the knowledge of regulated materials.
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife Financial
John Hancock Financial is a division of Manulife Financial, a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Operating as Manulife Financial in Canada and Asia, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States, the Company offers clients a diverse range of financial protection products and wealth management services through its extensive network of employees, agents and distribution partners. Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries were C$635 billion (US$574 billion) as at March 31, 2014. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife Financial can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
The John Hancock unit, through its insurance companies, comprises one of the largest life insurers in the United States. John Hancock offers and administers a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, long-term care insurance, college savings, and other forms of business insurance. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com