Production Support AnalystBookmark This
The PAM Team provides technology support for the PAM Domestic System,
which is used by the Prudential General Account its subsidiaries
to provide investment accounting services for various investment activities
and is responsible for accounting, record-keeping and operational reporting.
This vacancy is for a staff level position on the PAM Domestic Technology Team
to provide primary production and infrastructure support for the PAM system.
- Batch file and job scheduling file development, maintenance and documentation.
- Support for the PAM Domestic jobstreams and overnight jobs
including but not limited to re-running of failed jobs, documentation of jobstream
workflows and the escalation of issues to appropriate business/technical contacts
- Coordination with Global Business Technology Solutions (GBTS)
and Trade Room Technology for server/infrastructure support
- Interaction with Distributed Production Monitoring Group (DPM) on escalation of
- Oversight for PAM database support (Oracle)
The successful candidate should possess the following general skills:
- Demonstrated Windows batch file scripting and/or related programming experience
- Autosys knowledge/experience
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Knowledge/understanding of the Windows environment - an understanding of the Windows
server environment would be helpful, but is not required
- RDBMS knowledge (preferably Oracle)
- Mainframe experience (TSO/ISPF, JCL, Jobtrac) would be helpful, but is not required
- Cognos Reporting knowledge would be helpful, but not required
- Citrix knowledge would be helpful, but not required
- PVCS knowledge would be helpful, but not required
- PowerShell knowledge would be helpful, but not required
- PAM experience would be helpful, but not required
- Strong customer focus, initiative and results-orientation
- Ability to work the majority of the time independently
Due to 24/7 support, there are times when overnight support will be required.
The individual will participate in an on-call support rotation.