Profitability Systems AnalystBookmark This
City National Bank
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Profitability Systems Analyst is responsible for determining and supporting the most effective overall solution design of CNB’s multi-dimensional profitability system by applying a detailed knowledge of business analysis concepts, practices and procedures. This position will participate in the analysis required for the design, implementation, and ongoing support of the profitability solution as well as collaborate with business users to analyze business requirements and implement appropriate configuration and application parameters in the profitability solution. Represents the Bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience working with Information technologies in a data-intensive financial services company, banking preferred.
- * Minimum 5 years of experience working in a business systems analysis function required.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience with advanced PL/SQL and Oracle or other database queries and analysis.
- *BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Experience in any industry leading profitability management solutions is a major plus, especially in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application OFSAA/ AAI 11g application.
- Understanding of and experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is a major plus.
- Experience in interpretation of functional documents and creation of technical requirements.
- Experience in analyzing the technical requirements for financial applications.
- Experience in full system life cycle development of financial applications.
- Proactive and analytical attitude towards identifying and resolving issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with the business users as well as other technical teams.
- Independent worker with ability to work in small teams and in a dynamic environment.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.