Program Manager (Corelink Radio - work from home)Bookmark This
DescriptionCorelink Radio operates under Corelink Ministries, a 501c ministry. It’s tagline is it’s mission “Linking the world to the Word.” Corelink exists to provide youth with a positive alternative that is counter the current, pervasive culture. We own and operate www.corelinkradio.com and mobile apps, providing 24x7 streaming of Christian Hip-Hop and R&P music.
This role will be responsible for programming the audio for Corelink Radio.
- Act as a curator, screening new music and implementing into rotation
- Sending implemented music to the Mobile App Manager
- Plan out radio programming scheduled
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Evaluate new and existing programming to assess suitability and the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback.
ResponsibilitiesWhile this is an unpaid position, there is an opportunity to earn commissions from media sales in the course of the work.
Requirements- Familiarity with Christian music (preferably Christian Hip-Hop)
- Strong PC Skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking ability