Programmer AnalystBookmark This
Robert Half Technology
The Sr. Developer will be responsible for the design, systems analysis, implementation, and maintenance of components of a large-scale, mission-critical Web application serving millions of users in the eLearning market. He/she should be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Extensive Java web development experience, Play Framework a plus
- Experience developing database driven large scale web applications. NoSql experience a plus.
- RESTful web services design and architecture
- Experience monitoring and tuning of Java web applications, their server JVMs, and garbage collection settings.
- Familiarity with .Net C# a plus.
- Software Engineering Lifecycle processes and tools
- Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities which may require some research;
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining software in a team environment
- Actively participating in product design and code review meetings
- Developing effective, reliable, and maintainable code using Inversion of Control and testing/mocking frameworks
- Reviewing and preparing technical reference documentation for developers and stakeholders
- Analyzing legacy and current code for problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned