Programmer Analyst- Richmond, VABookmark This
Robert Half Technology
DescriptionThe Programmer/Analyst will work within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment, and is expected to design and code new programs, understand and modify existing programs, analyze program process flows, and provide a knowledgeable perspective for the review of program specifications used in the implementation of software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain new or enhanced applications or systems; analyzing existing applications systems to support Business needs; with a focus on JDE EnterpriseOne development.
- Perform systems analysis and design for new applications and/or significant application enhancements.
- Create new programs or modify existing programs for both internally and externally developed software applications, using JDE design tools (FDA, RDA, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Develop plans for unit, integration, stress, and regression testing.
- Follow documented and traditional coding and naming conventions as well as program documentation requirements.
- Provide support for both custom and existing JDE applications.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.