Project Consultant- Vendor Management AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionResponsible for leading projects and teams to produce desired results. Interface with external and internal customers and vendors to identify and/or analyze business problems and develop solutions. Develop and improve workflows and business processes to improve customer service, decrease costs, and improve quality and efficiency.
- Manage IHA vendor to ensure vendor conduct appropriate assessments and meets performance metrics
- Manage SNF vendor to ensure vendor conduct appropriate assessments and meets performance metrics
- Coordinate with vendor to manage physician visit scheduling activities
- Manage risk adjustment vendor that identifies gaps and submits information to CMS/Edge Server to ensure all performance metrics and SLA's are met
- Coordinate with vendor to manage out of state provider chart retrieval process Update policies and procedures
Develop detailed plans and schedules, identifying goals, objectives, risks and resource allocation. Monitor project status for significant deviations in quality, cost or schedule. Assist with the development of business cases for initiatives. Coach and mentor team members. Provide feedback on team performance. Ensure that expectations are developed, controlled, and executed in a timely manner. Interface with various departments, senior management and individuals external to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan providing value and support for continuous improvement. Represent leadership staff at meetings in their absence. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- Five (5) or more years experience in related field.
- Leadership and/or analytical experience with data, systems, and operations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant creativity is required.
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and with multiple priorities.
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
- Ability to work closely with the technical support team in understanding and resolving systems issues.
- Ability to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
- Some travel to business locations may be required.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.