Project Coordinator - Training, Coaching & SeminarsBookmark This
The Davenport Institute / Davenport Media
Near Tatum and Shea
DescriptionWe are a multi-disciplinary firm offering training, coaching, and consulting services in the areas of image management, career development, and wellness.
The selected intern will be responsible for handling a variety of important projects and tasks, including seminar coordination, event planning, business development, client relations and support, Internet research, and community liaison activities.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities- Planning and coordinating seminars in Phoenix and Los Angeles
- Developing copy for company website and e-blasts
- Handling seminar registration and follow-up
- Coordinating seminar venues, meals and training materials
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Attending networking and other community events
- Conducting Internet research to support trainers and clients
- Gathering and assembling items for "swag bags"
- Assisting executive director and senior consultants/trainers
- Assisting with business development, community outreach and PR
- Providing marketing support