Project Management InternBookmark This
Adcap Network Systems
10440 Old Alabama Rd Con #100
DescriptionWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Project Manager intern works with our three PMP certified Project Managers and learn the ropes of IT project management with actual work experiences including creating project plans, tracking equipment delivery dates and confirmation of arrival, creation of inventory spreadsheets, customer notifications regarding equipment and more. This internship reports to our Director of Client Services.
WHAT ABOUT THE ADCAP ADVANTAGES?
Instead of looking for an entry level job with little to no training or upside, come to a company that provides you the opportunity to get to the outside. Most entry-level jobs don’t give you an opportunity to rub elbows with senior management and see the inner workings of a company. Not only do you get the opportunity to build real skills and get great resume fodder, you also have access to some of these great perks of working at ADCAP…
• Base stipend based on your experience, education and skills
• Training and coaching in technology, procedures, and more!
• Eligible for cash prizes and bonuses for exceptional work
• Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
• Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks! Plus homemade cookies!
• Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
• Invitation to our Summer Company Getaway
• And more!
RequirementsWHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and majors. You should be…
• A current student or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
• Intelligent and able to multi-task
• Proficient in learning new technologies
• Outgoing and personable
• Self-motivated and a go-getter