Project Management/Account Management InternBookmark This
Online Media Interactive
1465 Northside Drive, Suite 218 B
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to join our team who is interested in becoming a Project Manager/Account Manager. Those accepted into this program will learn how to manage internet marketing initiatives for a small digital marketing agency.
The chosen intern will communicate project status and issues to the OMI management team, plan and execute projects, develop project plans, maintain project documentation and facilitates project meetings. Must be able to work within a team, and with a variety of internal and e.xternal partners and stakeholders
Responsibilities- Oversee the work of junior project management interns
- Using predefined workflows, manage the CRM system data for customers, projects, tasks, etc.
- Develop and Manage project schedules
- Develop and Manage project budget and resources
- Deliver project-related communications and status updates
- Manage ongoing customer relationships
- Identify and manage risks, assumptions, dependencies and escalations on projects