Project ManagerBookmark This
The Foundation Builders Innerprise LLC
DescriptionLooking to have a motivating and challenging opportunity to expand your networking, team building, and analytical problem solving abilities? The Foundation Builders LLC is looking for individuals to create, coordinate, oversee, and finalize projects and one who is comfortable in meeting deadlines. As a Project Manager, you must possess the ability to lead and adapt
to changing deadlines and communicate, negotiate, and make key responsible decisions.
This position is perfect for anyone who has a passion for being in charge of planning and executing projects that are customer & business-focused. This exceptional internship will build the resource and project management skills valued globally in management positions.
Responsibilities• Manage project development from conception until completion.
• Define project goals that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
and team members.
• Be able to provide full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management
in a timely and clear method.
• Maintain communications with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Be able to draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes,
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, senior management,
• Plan and schedule realistic project timelines.
• Track projects.
• Interested in business administration/management, entrepreneurship, sales, project
management, marketing, or media/public relations.
• Work can be completed remotely from anywhere, we will have digital/
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or team members.