Project Manager - InternshipBookmark This
Quez Media Marketing
1138 Prospect Ave
DescriptionThink you’ve got what it takes to join the Quéz Media crew?
Quéz Media’s looking for a project management intern, to specialize in web development project management. You’ll be coming in three days a week at first (we’ll work around your schedule), but this isn’t just some after-school monotony to copy and paste onto a resume—if you’re the right candidate, this will lead to a full time position, and trust us… you’ll want to work here.
We’re a high-energy, cutting edge, full service marketing firm in Downtown Cleveland, and we want you to be a part of our team… but first, you have to prove yourself. Strong writing abilities, strong verbal communication, fast learning, computer literacy, high-level critical thinking, intrinsic motivation—these are all qualities we’re looking for, so if you think you’re a good fit tell us why! Send us your resume, and write us a darn good cover letter about why you think you’re the perfect man or woman for the job.
About Quez Media
Quéz Media Marketing is a fun, full-service marketing and advertising firm located in Downtown Cleveland and has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Management Intern.
As the Project Management Intern, you’ll be working directly with our Web Project Manager and Marketing Managers to learn the systems and processes we use to design and develop web sites and applications for our clients. You’ll be meeting with clients, monitoring development tickets, and getting a feel for the workflow needed to make our campaigns successful. You’ll also be learning some peripheral marketing processes, such as initiating print campaigns, ordering promotional products, and working with our design team on advertising.
• Manage web and SEO campaigns. That’s the biggie.
• Coordinate design and manage development for new and existing web development projects.
• Manage client expectations and relationships.
• Attend and direct both internal and external update meetings.
• Keep track of deadlines and progress.
Peripheral responsibilities may include:
• Initiating and managing promotional campaigns.
• Getting quotes for and following through on printed material orders.
• Contributing to lead generation and prospecting.
• STRONG verbal and written communication skills. Seriously. This is crucial.
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
• Technology and Internet savvy—be familiar with email and Skype conventions.
• Web development or management experience is a plus, but not necessary.
• Ability to learn software and online applications quickly.
• Highly organized, self-directed business style.
• Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm! This isn’t just some internship to throw on a resume. This is your chance to make a future for yourself at a fun, amazing, talent-filled company.