Project Manager / Web AssistantBookmark This
Latitude Web Solutions
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Currently seeking a Project Manager and Assistant. The selected candidate will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small sized web development company. The position consists of managing web projects, data input, communicating with clients, and assisting in all aspects of the development of websites to meet deadlines.
Candidate should have basic knowledge of Microsoft word and excel. Basic word press, photoshop and illustrator knowledge is a plus.
Position will start as internship with potential for long term position.
Flexible with full time or part time. Work part from Tustin office and part from comfort of your home.
Training will be given as needed or requested to help built candidate's skills.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Assisting in different aspects to bring a website from start to finish.
- Communicating with clients
Requirements- Must be organized
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization