Promotions InternBookmark This
4301 Westbank Dr
Description94.7 KAMX, 95.5 KKMJ, and TALKRADIO 1370 are currently recruiting for Promotion Interns. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
• Act as Customer Service representative for clients and listeners at events
• Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
• Gather the necessary components to successfully prepare for all on-premise sales/station events
• Assist in the day-to-day needs of event planning and execution.
RequirementsEducation and/or Experience:
Must be able to earn school credit for unpaid internships.
Certificates, Licenses, Other Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, posses excellent public relations/people skills. They will have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and must be willing to work long, varied hours (mostly nights and weekends), as well as one or two days a week in a corporate office environment.
How to Apply:
E-mail resume to Lauren Phillips, Event Coordinator, Entercom Austin.
LPHILLIPS@ENTERCOM.COM or fax to 512-493-6343. No phone calls please.