Promotions & Publicity InternBookmark This
Terry Hines & Associates
2550 Hollywood Way
DescriptionTHAmas is the full-service Hispanic marketing division of Terry Hines & Associates, a leading entertainment marketing firm for over 40 years. The division offers a wide range of marketing services, including publicity, promotions, grassroots, creative, and media planning & buying. With its strong media & community relationships and flawless execution of culturally relevant strategies, THAmás is an unmatched solution to reach the burgeoning Hispanic marketplace. As the Hispanic marketing arm of several major studios, the firm primarily specializes in marketing films to Hispanic audiences across the country via targeted grassroots efforts and promotional strategies utilizing TV, radio, print, online and mobile media outlets.
While at THAmas, students will gain a deep understanding of the Hispanic marketplace and how to tap into key cultural touch points to effectively promote films to various market segments. Students will learn how to brainstorm creative campaign ideas, create a game plan, and successfully execute by working with media partners, organizations and retail establishments across the country.
* MUST be able to receive college credit and commit to a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week with occasional evenings and weekends
* Applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented, organized and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Candidates must have an interest in marketing, promotions and/or publicity
* Assist publicity and promotions teams
* Cover screenings, stunts, and events
* Research Hispanic events and media outlets
* Organize/manage promotional item inventory and shipping
* Proofread various documents
* Provide administrative support such as data entry and photocopying
* Brainstorm for marketing campaigns
* Develop and maintain relationships with media partners, organizations and retail establishments