Property Services Energy Analyst - Riverside, RIBookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
The Energy Analyst role within Property Services will be supporting the Head of Energy Services and the energy program which is accountable for the delivery of all aspects of Property Technical Operations - Energy Services. Including but not limited to, maintenance and energy efficiency management measures, through both in-house teams and contracted providers.
Reporting to the Head of Energy Services, the Energy Analyst is a technical and analytical support position which will help the strategic responsibility that will be part of the RBS Global Energy Services group and will support utility cost management through analyzing and reporting the portfolio's energy consumption and costs.
Primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Overall support of the energy management program including developing facilities energy efficiency improvements, analyzing energy and utilities data, recommending improvements to operations, and related duties.
- Supporting the team to identify energy conservation opportunities and facilitate the implementation of projects, initiatives, and programs that reduce energy consumption and demand, save money, and improve the work environment.
- Developing ongoing energy savings strategies under the direction of the Head of Energy Services that will enhance existing programs and add value to operation.
- Generating and developing reports for utility bills using energy tracking computer system, metrics and scorecards.
- Coordinating with utilities regarding incentives, service changes and billing anomalies.
- Leveraging existing infrastructure, external programs and / or offerings, such as professional societies like IFMA and ASHRAE, to benchmark and develop program initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining energy use metrics, reports and benchmarks while being current with utility tariff schedules and rebate programs and staying current with de-regulation programs.
- Identifying opportunities for energy savings atfacilities, to include: HVAC, Lighting, Electrical and Water systems.
This role will require up to 40% travel in the field and 30% of the additional time in our East Providence facility (One or two days a week as needed for meetings). The remaining 30% of this individuals time may work onsite or in an individual's home office if they choose. The travel associated with this role is primarily in the New England region with occasional travel throughout our footprint.
- 1 - 4 years experience in facilities/real estate/Building Services engineering.
- 1 - 4 years of related work experience or internships with knowledge of energy efficiency, sustainability concepts and LEED frameworks, preferred.
- 1 - 4 years experience of technical / maintenance / energy applications
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Access and SQL to combine and analyze data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics. Must be able to combine large volumes of data for consolidated reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced attention to detail
- Superb time management and follow-through.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work across multiple departments and units within an organization
Preferred Education and Certifications:
- BA/BS in Math, Finance, Engineering, IT or a similar analytical discipline preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any othercategory protected by federal, state and/or local laws.