Public Relations AssistantBookmark This
Gen Y Hub
2701 N. Lincoln St.
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionGen Y Hub is the first conscious community for professional Millennials. We have designed a support system for featuring, promoting, and encouraging the talents and intellects of Gen Y. We are looking for interns with Business Management, Business Marketing, or Communication majors pursing a career in Public Relations, Advertising, or Marketing to assist the company's Public Relations Director with the launch our new marketing campaign.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include:
- marketing research and input with social media strategies
- actively initiating new client communications and provide follow ups
- communicate brand features to clients
- database compilation and maintenance
- writing ad copy, press releases, and website updates