Publicity and Promotions InternBookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing
6908 Hollywood Boulevard
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Timeframe: ? — 01/24/13
DescriptionAllied Hispanic, a division of Allied Integrated Marketing, connects brands to the Latino market and executes Hispanic marketing campaigns for film, television, music and games. Allied Hispanic has recently worked on Rio, Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D and The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Future projects include: Finding Nemo 3D, Wreck It Ralph and Fun Size.
Allied Hispanic is looking for a bilingual intern that could be available Mondays, Tuesdays or/and Thursdays. Schedule would be from 10:00AM till 5:00PM.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Compiling daily breaks to monitor our films
- Covering screenings when needed
- Assisting in executing WOM film grassroot events
- Researching and contacting potential partners and word of mouth groups for each movie
- Brainstorming and executing movie-themed events
- Helping with promotional item mailings and organizing/maintaining our promo item inventory
- Assisting the Pub and Promo team with daily needs
- It is a credit only internship
- A bilingual (English- Spanish) understanding of the culture and language of Hispanics in Los Angeles
- Available to work on select weekends to cover screenings or possible WOM events, intern will be remunerated.
- Passion for entertainment marketing and knowing the ins and outs of Hispanic Marketing