QA/Testing InternBookmark This
400 Rella Blvd., Suite 155
DescriptionWe are an innovative startup that enables people to generate the business leads they need by leveraging social media. Cash bounties are offered for intelligent matching of an offer or deal with someone who is interested.
Our site is a highly interactive web application and we take an Agile approach to software development, which makes for an exciting, fast-paced environment. Work with our development and quality assurance teams to analyze product requirements, and create and run automated and manual software test cases.
We are located in Rockland County, near public transportation and right off the NY State Thruway.
Responsibilities- Analyzing product requirements
- Writing and executing manual and automated test cases
- Reporting software defects
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap a plus