QUALITY ASSURANCE ^ DOC QA ANALYST ^ JNRBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: QUALITY ASSURANCE ^ DOC QA ANALYST ^ JNR
Job Number: 13205240
Our client in Maumee, OH has an immediate opening for a DOC QA Analyst for a one year contract. This position will interface with end users, programmers, and database administrators. This position will work on project teams that are implementing applications using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and other report writing tools, as required, in both data warehouse and non-data warehouse environments. This individual should be a self starter and able to work autonomously in a fast pace environment. The most qualified candidate will have an intermediate level SQL background, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work well with others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Normalization of large data sets into an existing data warehouse
• Analyze and manipulate data within the data warehouse based on predefined guidelines
• Generate standard system report
• Create custom ad-hoc reports based on internal and external requests
• Respond to changing requirements, as well as technical issues
• Prepare and enhance technical system documentation, as well as documentation of operating procedures
• Customize system features and functions to meet specific client requirements
• Provide system-related training to internal staff
• Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
• SQL Server database programming experience including stored procedures, views, and database design
• Strong verbal and written (English
Please no Corp to Corp or 3rd party vendors. W-2 candidates only due to client contract restrictions.
CTG job postings are intended to directly recruit candidates who wish to become employees of CTG. CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party firms or agencies, therefore such third parties should not forward unsolicited resumes to CTG's applicant tracking system, to CTG employees, or to any CTG
office location. CTG will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted by third parties. Unsolicited candidate profiles created by a third party on CTG's applicant tracking system will be treated as candidates that CTG has the right to solicit, recruit, hire or directly contract with for any job opportunity without any fee or other compensation due to the third party.
Criminal Background check and drug screen is required.
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare, Daycare, and Mass Transit/Parking. Savings programs include a 401(k) Retirement Plan, which we match up to 3% of your salary based on your contribution, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses as well as a tuition reimbursement program for business-related courses or degrees.
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. All candidates will need to submit via our website for consideration to CTG job # 13205240. Go towww.ctg.com, Careers, Jobs in North America, type in the job number and follow the prompts. For additional information please call Helen Fry at 800-992-5350 ext. 4118. Sorry, no 3rd party resumes will be considered as individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis.
Thank you for your interest!
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT
Contest Number: 13205240