Principle Quantitative Analyst - Bridgeport, CTBookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
Are you mathematically inclined, always up for a challenge and able to work well in a team? If so, you'll thrive as a Principal Quantitative Analyst at Citizens Bank. You'll identify and evaluate opportunities to improve pre-and-post default performance on a wide range of consumer loan portfolios. In return, you'll have an outstanding platform for thought leadership as well as access to some of the world's best academic resources.
We believe that a good bank is not only good to its customers, but also to its colleagues. When you become a Citizens colleague, you'll be part of an organization that's involved in our communities, giving back and always striving to do what's right. It's a workplace you can feel good about. And we give back to you by supporting you in your career and rewarding your commitment with all the benefits you'd expect from one of the nation's leading banks as well as some that will likely exceed your expectations. You'll also see that we're always looking for new ways to enhance your career, as well as your life. That's what a good bank does.
As a PrincipleQuantitative Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Analyzing business problems and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing and delivering regular reports to high-level management
- Implementing strategies in conjunction with other teams
- Designing statistical and mathematical models for reporting and predictive analytics
- Independently leading medium-complexity projects
- 5 years of relevant quantitative experience
- 2-3 years experience programming in SAS, SQL
- 5 years financial or quantitative experience
- 5 years experience programming in SAS, SQL
- Master's degree in a quantitative disciple (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative disciple (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics)
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.