Radio Frequency (RF) Network AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionJoin an innovative, dynamic, energy company as a Radio Frequency (RF) Network Analyst where you would be responsible for monitoring and managing the performance of the RF network.
ettain group has an immediate opening for a REMOTE RF Network Analyst.
In this role, you would be responsible for monitoring and managing the performance of the RF network by analyzing network performance, data mining for anomalies in on air messages received at the RNIs, generating ad hoc reports and ensuring seamless data delivery to customers. You would also identify and analyze systems requirements and define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Monitoring and managing performance of RF networks.
- Observation, notification and possible correction of network trends.
- Collection, interpretation and presentation of real-world statistics to Design Engineers.
- Writing SQL queries and reports, reviewing stats and graphical data, reconfiguring endpoint radios to improve performance.
- Responding to requests and tickets including: requests for investigation, non-standard reporting, analysis and network optimization.
- Aid in the design and development of hardware equipment and systems and/or redesign of existing systems as needed to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force, and acting as a technical liaison to the sales team.
- At least 50% - 75%.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Math, or equivalent experience is required.
- Analyst experience preferably in the communications industry.
- College level grasp of statistics.
- Ability to read topographical propagation maps.
- Experience with databases preferable MS SQL, Oracle, Postgres.
- Ability to create and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Generate documentation reports as needed.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux required.
- Mid-level Unix and Windows administration experience.
- Excellent analytical skills; eager problem solver with proactive identification of issues.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills; work will be collaborative at times.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- General background in RF technologies.