Radio Frequency (RF) Network AnalystBookmark This
Join an innovative, dynamic, energy company as a Remote Radio Frequency (RF) Network Analyst where you would be responsible for monitoring and managing the performance of the RF network. In this role, you would be responsible for monitoring and managing the performance of the RF network by analyzing network performance, data mining for anomalies in on air messages received at the RNIs, generating ad hoc reports and ensuring seamless data delivery to customers. You would also identify and analyze systems requirements and define project scope, requirements, and deliverables. This resource must be open to working remotely with at least 50%-75% travel.
- Monitoring and managing performance of RF networks.
- Observation, notification and possible correction of network trends.
- Collection, interpretation and presentation of real-world statistics to Design Engineers.
- Writing SQL queries and reports, reviewing stats and graphical data, reconfiguring endpoint radios to improve performance.
- Responding to requests and tickets including: requests for investigation, non-standard reporting, analysis and network. optimization
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Math, or equivalent experience is required.
- Analyst experience preferably in the communications industry.
- Ability to create and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux required.
- Excellent communication analytical skills; eager problem solver with proactive identification of issues.
Job Key Words
· RF Technologies, Radio Frequency, SQL, Unix, Linux.
- Remote/Anywhere in the US
How to Apply
· If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact Martika Rush at 919.287.3978.
ettain group’s goal is to match great people with great opportunities. Our commitment is to provide an unparalleled experience for you. Whether you are looking for a technology consulting project or a full-time IT job, ettain group can help you find the job that aligns with your career goals
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C., and Winston-Salem, ettain group has experienced consultants working across North America. ettain group’s team of more than 150 full-time employees and over 800 consultants delivers innovative and effective technology and business solutions to a variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, retail and emerging industries.