512 7th Ave 12th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionComiXology is seeking a receptionist to provide stellar administrative and office management support. This role will be the first smiling face visitors see upon entering our office, so if you have strong communication and customer service skills, and a go getter attitude, then is a great opportunity to contribute to an innovative company.
Responsibilities· Provide top notch administrative support including greeting visitors, answering phones, distributing mail, running occasional errands and setting up the office including but not limited to brewing coffee, making ice, stocking supplies and taking out the trash
· Order and stock office supplies and food – keeping our employees fed and happy will make you one of their favorite colleagues
· Organize, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports
· Provide administrative support to the Executive Team such as scheduling meetings, calendar management, assist with catering requests etc.
· Assist in coordinating company sponsored events including staff outings, monthly town hall meetings and holiday parties
· Identify, promote and update staff calendar with local tech and comics meet ups
· Assist with special assignments as assigned
Requirements· 2 years experience as a Receptionist and/or Office Manager
· Strong organizational and follow up skills
· Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs
· Tact, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
· Able to multi-task, juggle responsibilities and deal with conflicting demands
· Ability to interact and communicate with all organizational levels
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Would be great:
· Are an inspiration for innovation
· You're a fan of Comics!!