Receptionist (On Call, All Shifts) - Redwood City, CaliforniaBookmark This
Redwood City, CA
Cordilleras Mental Health Services, operated by Telecare Corporation is a licensed 68-bed mental health rehabilitation center in Redwood City. The center serves San Mateo County residents 18 and older with histories of mental illness and multiple episodes of acute psychiatric hospitalization. The goal of Cordilleras is to encourage clients who would otherwise be in a state hospital or an acute care setting to obtain the skills and support needed to live independently in the community.
The Receptionist operates the phone console, performs routine personnel procedures and provides direction to facility visitors.
- A High School diploma or a G.E.D. equivalent is required
- One (1) year of experience as a receptionist is preferred.
- Courses in typing, word processing and general office procedures are preferred. Necessary skills include the ability to type 50 WPM and knowledge of general office duties.
- Excellent public relations skills and communication skills are essential. The ability to read, write and speak English is crucial, as is the willingness to work with disabled adults.
- Applicant must be finger printed and receive clearance from Criminal Justice Department.