Recruiting InternBookmark This
BAYADA Home Health Care
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Our busy BAYADA Recruiting office located in Burlington, NJ is looking for a Recruiting Intern, to start immediately.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The Bayada Way.
- Working with the director staff to provide support for the department’s overall goals functions.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Supervisor.
- Answer telephones and assist callers including placing callers into voicemail, process telephone messages and greet visitors.
- Maintain Jobs inbox
- Approval of Job Bank ads
- Support University relations recruiting initiatives
- Completing reference checks for new employees
- Reviewing and screening applicant resumes
- Posting positions to BAYADA career center and external sites
- Creating recruiting reports
- General support of the Recruiting office
- Exemplifies characteristics of the BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Minimum upper class status in a four year college degree program
- Ability to plan and organize well and act proactively.
- Ability to think strategically
- Good analytical skills
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Shows good judgment.
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Available immediately.