Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
Top Talent Central
DescriptionJoin Top Talent Central, a rapidly growing boutique finance and accounting recruiting firm, as an intern. We are continuously looking for interns, during all school terms. TTC has an excellent reputation and is well-networked in the Houston market. Established in 2005, we focus on placing accounting, finance, tax, and audit professionals in small, medium, and large (Fortune 1000) companies all over the country, but mainly in Houston. The Recruiting Coordinator will screen and match strong candidates with open positions. This person needs to possess the following attributes: sense of urgency, ability to learn quickly, time management skills, ability to reprioritize tasks effectively, and be persistent and diligent.
• Support a team of senior recruiters by performing research and inputting data
• Manage postings on major job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder,etc.
• Pre-qualify candidates via phone screens and assessments to ensure the most qualified candidates are presented to the client for consideration.
• Effectively source candidates/clients through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, job board scraping, networking and various other search strategies
• Network with passive candidates to build positive relationships
• Develop and maintain a list of open jobs and contact information for those jobs
• Performs detailed reference checking on selected candidates.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and hiring manager interactions
• Recent relevant experience (including internships) in either another agency or large corporate environment, where responsibilities ideally included the coordination of the full lifecycle recruiting process
• Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality of work
• Strong attention to detail with strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
• Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures