Recruiting Selection AnalystBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionRecruiting Selection Analyst in San Francisco, CA!
The Recruiting Selection Analyst designs, implements, and maintains fundamentally sound, legally defensible hiring selection content, recruiting pre-screening processes and procedures, and supporting documentation and records. The Recruiting Selection Analyst also coordinates, develops, and delivers communications and education/training in all assigned areas. Under limited supervision, the Recruiting Selection Analyst's role involves complex, professional work of developing selection tools (i.e., procedures, methods, instruments, and technology used in hiring and promoting employees), implementing process improvement efforts within Human Resources, and adapting and customizing selection tools and methods within Talent Management practices (e.g., by Recruiting Delivery, Leadership Development).
- Responsible for designing and implementing consistent candidate selection processes by analyzing job classifications and creating effective and consistent processes.
- Manage content of a Qualifications Catalog within SAP E-Recruiting applicant tracking system.
- Manage content of current database of competency-based interview questions
- Conduct job analysis studies as needed to identify important tasks and knowledge, skills, and abilities for selection purposes.
- Develop selection tools which include structured interviews, written tests, and performance tests (e.g., role play assessment)
- Develop rating criteria to ensure uniform evaluation of candidates
- Support Recruiting Delivery in implementing selection tools through training delivery.
- Use advanced methods of data analyses and results interpretation to help the organization solve recruiting and selection related problems and make better, more informed hiring decisions
Training and Communications
- Develop and deliver and present training and communications around job descriptions and posting, prescreening process, competency-based interviewing, compliance, recordkeeping, policy, process and procedures related to hiring selection.
- Conduct training meetings to educate hiring managers and recruiters
- Lead efforts in partnering with Recruiting Delivery, HR delivery and others on ensuring hiring supervisors are properly trained to conduct effective structured interviews.
: Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Communications
: Minimum of 2 years of experience in selection, pre-employment testing, performance management or assessment design and implementation
: Minimum of 2 years of experience creating and delivering training and/or presentations
: Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, or equivalent work experience
: Applicant Tracking System experience, preferably with SAP eRecruiting
: Recruiting experience and competency-based interview training
: Competency-based selection and interview experience
: Intermediate-level proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel (for example, the ability to create charts, basic pivot tables, insert graphics, apply presentation templates and follow generally accepted presentation standards)