Registered Client Associate - RBC Wealth Management - Conshohocken, PA (58898)Bookmark This
Address:181 Washington St
Work Environment:Regional Office
Employment Type:Regular - U.S.
% Travel Required:0
Job Posting End Date:03/14/2014
Do what you love and love what you do! Become a Registered Client Associate at RBC. Are you ready to further continue your career working as a Registered Client Associate with RBC Wealth Management one of the nations largest full-service investment firms?
As a Registered Client Associate, youll be responsible for providing administrative support to Financial Advisors. Youll enjoy a daily routine featuring a variety of exciting challenges such as: servicing clients on behalf of Financial Advisors, ensuring account documentation is accurate, coordinating client mailings/ presentations, and have knowledge of product offerings. Plus, youll be gaining valuable experience in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of investing.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 3 years securities industry experience
- Customer service experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Series 7 license and 63/65 (or 66) license
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and reside within 50 miles of office
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills Abilities)
- Strong understanding of the stock market. Including investments, fixed income products, equities, mutual funds, insurance, annuities and retirement plans
- Basic math skills
- Good written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Able to manage multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to work with a variety of personalities
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, detail and deadline-oriented environment
- Associate of Arts degree or post high school training or education
- Previous sales support experience
When you apply please include a cover letter stating your interest in the position and your salary requirements. Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual's career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in interacting with clients and developing general product/client knowledge. RBC Wealth Management is a great place to grow, because we have the resources of a global financial leader. Yet we also maintain the entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture of a small firm. So youll not only be refining skills with a broad range of products, youll also be learning strategies and solutions from some of the best in the business. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and advancement opportunities for motivated employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here.