Registered Dental AssistantBookmark This
Pacific Dental Services
8113 Ridgepoint Dr
As a Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll have the support and professional opportunity you need to maximize your potential. Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry--helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
When you join us as a Dental Assistant, you’ll discover an organization that invests in you and your future. We promote from within, and encourage all of our team members to attain their career goals. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.
· Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in providing treatment
· Communicate effectively with team members and patients
· Address problems and issues with practical solutions
· Associate degree or one-year certificate from college or technical school
· Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application.
2+ years of dental experience preferred
As a member of our team, you’ll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as a Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Job Locaiton : Frisco-TX-US