Regulatory Submissions TraineeBookmark This
As a paid, full-time senior intern (trainee) you will have the opportunity to work within our Regulatory Submissions group, supporting our many projects and gaining some vital experience. You will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. Working directly with the regulatory submissions team, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career in clinical research.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Provide day-to-day departmental support activities such as shipping, filing, and faxing;
- Maintain database/spreadsheets as necessary to facilitate tracking/documentation of departmental activities;
- Collect, review, organize, and assemble regulatory start-up submissions; and
- Perform other tasks as needed .
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
• Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
• Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets