Relationship LiaisonBookmark This
Siegel & Srivastava Enterprises
310 Birchwood Park Drive
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Internet, Printing/Publishing/Media, Arts/Entertainment
DescriptionSiegel and Srivastava Enterprises owns and operates www.MyMusicPortfolio.com (Check it out!) The website is a great tool to get to know us and to see what mission we are trying to accomplish. You can also learn more about us via facebook (www.mymusicportfolio.com) and twitter (@investmmp). The internship will have a focus on www.MyMusicPortfolio.com with the possibility of working with management in Siegel and Srivastava Enterprises.
We are fun people to be around, laid back but also serious about our work. We want people who know how to have a good time, make strong relationships and produce quality work.
Responsibilities- The internship will focus on building relationships between musicians and MyMusicPortfolio as well as possible investors. Potentially even managing enlisted bands!
- Required to keep a log of communication between musicians/investors and keep a track on relationships already formed by MyMusicPortfolio.
- Expected to engage in the music community by promoting MyMusicPortfolio at venues, concerts, college campuses and anywhere music thrives!
- Engaging in up and coming music. Be an outgoing and lively person that can connect with people.
- Great exposure in a revolutionary idea that will potentially change the way the music industry works.
- Experience in dealing with clients and customers while managing a diverse group of people. You aren’t selling magazines, you are forming real business relationships!
- Get to attend concerts and music festivals for free (MyMuiscPortfolio will pay for these things). A transportation and meal stipend when engaging in activities required by MyMusicPorfolio will be given.
- Depending on success in the internship a paid position is possible. Based on 6 month review