Reporting AnalystBookmark This
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
175 West Lafayette Rd.
Saint Paul, MN
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to begin to develop a reporting process for our Real Estate and Quality Control teams. We are seeking an innovative and motivated employee to partner with a high performing team in creating reporting tools.
Functions may cover one or more of the following areas:
- Using Quality Control data and findings, building trending reports for each individual underwriter
- Building reporting for the QC department based on the requirements found in both the pre and post close Quality Control policies
- Building reporting for four real estate processes: Origination, Processing, Underwriting and Close/Funding
- Coordinating, integrating and consolidating reporting across all functions into a streamlined and consistent report using the Freddie Mac coding
- Accessing various systems (data warehouse, Harland E3, Xerox Blitzdocs, etc.) to design reports
- Working with third parties to investigate and implement new reporting options for real estate loan file quality
- Creating reports to track training plans and milestones for real estate process employees and to track loan repurchases by error codes
- Using standard Freddie Mac error codes throughout all reports
- Utilizing Freddie Mac reporting and tie results back to our internal reporting and tracking
- Designing and building pipeline reporting
We are looking for very specific people for this position and have the following list highlighting ideal experience in:
- Database and SQL Reporting
- ETL (Extract, Transfer and Load)
- Report writing in Excel or other systems already in use
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience
Affinity Plus Core Values:
We trust people and are sincerely committed to building a relationship founded on trust with each person we serve. We make a difference in people’s lives, one person at a time. We believe in the goodness of people and know they deserve better. We do what’s right for every member, every time. We valuethe uniqueness of each person we encounter.