Required Office Administrative/Recruitment InternBookmark This
1604 Spring Hill Road, Suite 430
DescriptionExertPoint Inc. is looking for an intern to help us with Administrative duties who can work with Senior Recruiter / Account manager to work on different IT / HR requirements.
This is an UNPAID internship for 3-4 months, after the 3 months based on your performance and interest we can/might offer you compensation either as a paid employee or paid intern but it all depends on your performance, interest of both parties and what you can bring to the organization.
College student with an academic focus on Management, Human Resources, IT or another relevant field would be an ideal candidate. The applicant must possess strong writing, research and communications skills. They must be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong interest.
Responsibilities- Coordinate and communicate with management to assess staffing needs
- Create, maintain, and updated candidate database records
- Generate client leads and consultant referrals
- Build relationships with prospective candidates.
- Maintain relationships with existing consultants.
Requirements- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong experience using Microsoft word and excel
- Exceptional communication skills are necessary to interact directly with senior managers and clients
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Have a *can-do* attitude, positive *solution-based* personality