Retail Commission SalesBookmark This
Bob's Discount Furniture
2500 Central Park Avenue
DescriptionSales Associates - Sales Consultants Full-Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
Welcome to Bob's! Would you like to have a rewarding career?
Our Commission Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind Bob's Discount Furniture's expansive growth in the retail industry. At Bob's you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career. As champions of the “Bob's way” our trained Commission Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs by offering world class customer service with a low pressure, honest, gimmick free and enjoyable shopping experience. At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with the opportunities for career growth we offer training, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and a professional, fun and team oriented work environment.
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with over 50 showrooms in 11 states in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions. The company was founded in 1991 on the principal of providing unsurpassed home furnishing values that exceed customer's expectations. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. With over 50 stores and growing, our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our employees to enjoy truly rewarding careers!
- Enjoy engaging customers and uncovering their home furnishing needs helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable and consultative shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, exceptional product knowledge, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up, to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Energetic, self-motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer skills
- Previous retail or commission based sales are a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
The Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding earning opportunities with a draw vs. commission pay structure
- Nationally provided health benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Discounts
- And more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
How Do I Sign Up?
We encourage you to visit one of our showrooms, talk to our people, check out the value and quality of our products, have some cookies and enjoy the ambiance. Then…hit apply!
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Sales Associate - Showroom Sales - Design Consultant -Home Furnishings Sales