Retail Management Internship ProgramBookmark This
We're a specialty retailer offering the very best of what's next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.A day in the life
As a Retail Management Intern, you'll play a dual role part dedicated student, part fashion expert. In this role, you'll
- Learn the art and business of the sale through hands-on experience on our sales floor and classroom training.
- Hone your selling skills on the sales floor by delivering amazing service to customers who have a passion for following the latest fashion trends.
- Share your knowledge and excitement about the latest in fashion, from traditional to trendy.
- Develop the skills to tell it like it is in the dressing room by giving honest feedback and guidance to customers on style and fit.
- Help customers get the most bang for their buck by offering and opening Nordstrom Fashion Rewards accounts for them.
- Be an active part of your team by doing your part to keep the department runway ready, which includes stocking, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Rub elbows with some of our top performers and leaders at meet-and-greets, management meetings and training classes.
You own this if you
- Are graduating from college in 2014 or 2015.
- re eager to put your retail fashion career on the fast track to a management role.
- Can't wait to take on stylish goals.
- Build great relationships through stellar communication and follow-through.
- Can keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ace organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
The way we see it, you take care of our customers, so we take care of you. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.