Retail Seasonal Sales Associate (Part-Time) - Wrentham VillageBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Retail Seasonal Sales Associate (Part-Time) - Wrentham Village
Job Number: 26798
Be the most amazing host to thousands of passionate, excited Sony fans during the holiday season in our Wrentham VIlage Mall location Sony stores are the home of Sony. That’s why shopping in our stores is so much different to any other consumer electronics retailer -- we treat our guests like VIPs, from the minute they walk in the door.
Our best store team hosts have a few major things in common: They’re approachable like Peter Parker, listen to their guests like Karate Kid being schooled by Mr. Han, problem-solve faster than James Bond, are as likeable as Jerry Seinfeld, as intuitive as Agent J, can blast through issues like the Terminator and then save the day, Spiderman-style. Basically, you’ve got that Fifth Element” that makes you a notch above the rest.
(If you knew these were all Sony references, you’re clearly a fan. You should come see us immediately.)
Our philosophy is that product knowledge can be trained. What we’re looking for is a dynamic person who connects with people, who will bend over backwards to make our guests happy, and who people enjoy working with. (Oh, and people who have been trained extensively in zombie combat warfare, in case Resident Evil ever becomes a reality).
Still think you might be the right person for the job?
* People like talking to you
* People like working with you
* You’re all about electronics, games, movies, and music (what you don’t know about them, you learn fast)
* You consistently exceed sales goals
* You know what it means to deliver an outstanding guest experience
* You know how to bring out the best in the people who work with you
* You don’t wait to be told what to do – you just do it
* You’re at least 18 years of age and have a High School diploma or the equivalent
* You’ve got at least 6 months of previous retail, customer service or equivalent experience
* You can work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as well as peak holiday shifts
* You can work through the holiday season, anticipated end date January 10, 2014
* You can stand and walk for long periods of time, climb a ladder (up to 10 feet), and lift 25 pounds, all with or without reasonable accommodation
Our service values:
* I create a VIP shopping experience for all our Guests and build trusting relationships with them.
* I am empowered to fulfill the expressed and unexpressed needs of our Guests regardless of how difficult it is.
* I feel my Guests’ pain and respond with empathy.
* I always deliver a memorable experience to our Guests.
* I understand my role in making Sony Direct a profitable business.
* I own the responsibility of always showcasing Sony products in the best light.
* I am easy to talk to, work with, and do business with.
* I am proud of the professional image—appearance, language, behavior—I present to my Guests.
* I am empowered to innovate and improve the Sony Store experience.
* I am fanatical about Sony, Service, and Sales—and all my Guests know it.
If these values describe you, we want to meet you.
Sony Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your interest in Sony Electronics Inc.
For a complete list of Sony Electronics Inc. Job Opportunities visit:
Job: Sales - Retail