Retail Warehouse WorkerBookmark This
Bob's Discount Furniture
South Portland, ME
Retail Warehouse Associate
Let Us Show You a Truly Rewarding Career
- Company On The Move
- Genuine Growth Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
- Employee Focused
- Eligible employees enjoy competitive benefits including: 401K, generous employee discount, nationally provided health benefits, paid training, paid vacation, and more!
Bob's Discount Furniture, one of the fastest growing and trusted furniture retailers in the United States is committed to helping you build a career you can be proud of. For over 20 years, we've been pairing excellent career opportunities with our explosive growth and that growth translates into opportunities for you!With stores throughout the North East and now the DCMetro area, a great career at Bob's is closer to you than ever before.
About the Position:
The primary function of a Warehouse Associate is to load, unload, record and arrange, incoming and outgoing merchandise.Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, maintaining appearance of store including: cleaning, plastering, painting, clearing ice and snow, etc.The Warehouse Associate will observe all safety requirements of Bob's Discount Furniture and report hazardous situations immediately to management.
- Ability to work a retail schedule
- Mechanically inclined – ability to assemble furniture
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employerand is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.