Revenue Management TraineeBookmark This
Pacific Dental Services
JOB: Revenue Management Trainee
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job? Do you want to become a leader on the Revenue Cycle team?
At Pacific Dental Servicesour Revenue Management Trainee will learn how to:
· Lead team to maximize office collections, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
· Perform daily activities of billing and auditing of assigned practice’s patient claims to ensure accurate and maximum reimbursement for patient treatment from insurance carriers.
· Read and analyze Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements and adjust accounts according to PDS claims processing criteria.
· Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to solve problems.
· Assist in making necessary adjustments to accounts and use negotiation skills to obtain claims approval and payment information from various carriers.
· Partner with Regional Manager and Operations Manager of assigned practices to provide feedback and education around maximizing the regions and offices collectable revenue.
· Analyze various internal and external reports to trace outstanding and more complex claim payments, request additional information from practices, make claim corrections, re-submit, and appeal with carriers for proper revenue.
· Coach and mentor less experienced team members, and create environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
WHAT WE SEEK
The Revenue Management Trainee is an individual who has the ability to see the big picture and direct the workflow of the team. They are team-oriented with excellent communication skills that pride themself in providing exceptional customer service and detail oriented work. They always go above and beyond of what is required of them. We seek outstanding professionals that possess:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and/ or equivalent of at least 6 years of experience in an office environment.
· Master’s degree strongly preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We’ll even financially support your efforts to earn your master’s degree!We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.