Student or Entry-Level Job

Robotics Technician

Bookmark This
Aerotek
Portage, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.

Connections

Description



We are seeking a candidate for a PLC Technician Position. 70% of the time, our candidate will be working on robotics and the other 30% will be light electrical repairs and controls. Our candidate will need to have experience with Siemens PLC, and have the ability to edit, troubleshoot and modify existing programs.

Our candidate will be training on 1st shift and then move to 3rd shift and should expect approximately 50 - 60 hours a week.

The pay range will be between $25-27/hr but it will be based on performance and ability.


About Aerotek:

Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.

How To Apply

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.