SAP Business Analyst- FI/COBookmark This
DescriptionOur client is currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst- FI/CO to join their IT staff in Buffalo, NY.
The SAP Business Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, and /or implementing existing and future business systems. Consults with business personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements. Participates in testing at all levels (unit, integration and user testing); designing and driving testing initiatives; develop and execute test plans; provide leadership to others in support role; documents and trains end users on processes.
1. Evaluates user request for new or modified systems or applications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, computer capabilities, and impact on business.
2. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify objectives.
3. Provide guidance to user community to aid in meeting business goals.
4. Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
5. Formulates plans outlining steps required to develop program and submits plan to user approval.
6. Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
7. Develops necessary system specifications in the form of table layouts, indices, logic definition, data base growth rates, flow charts and other descriptive documentation sufficiently to allow programming to occur
8. Design computer terminal screen, reports, displays, files, etc.
9. Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program testing, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors.
10. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors.
11. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency, response time or to adapt to new requirements.
12. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
13. Works closely with user community to explain and train users in new system.
14. Writes manual for users to describe operating procedures
15. Assists users to solve operating problems such that original business objective is met.
16. Installs and test program at user site.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / DOE