SAP - Security AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionLocation: Southfield, MI, United StatesEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SAP - Security Analyst:
- Responsible for the day to day security maintenance including tasks such as creation/maintenance of roles/profiles, creation/maintenance of user IDs, etc. across all instances of SAP. These SAP profiles and roles must be created following a process consistent with the SAP Global Strategy.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP Security, providing troubleshooting and problem resolution and while supporting the active user environments.
- Implements proper security controls to secure SAP resources.
- Assists in supporting SAP security tools such as GRC10, Virsa Compliance Calibrator, Firefighter, etc.
- Performs periodic security reviews, critical transaction reviews, and segregation of duty reviews to ensure access within the system is appropriate based upon job responsibilities.
- Work with internal and external auditors for all matters related to SAP security controls and provide key system information. Ensuring compliance with all regulatory laws (i.e., SOX).
- Formally engages with the sites to ensure that only valid requests are received and the processes are adequately being adhered to. Providing assistance to the sites to answer security questions and resolve issues that may arise.
- Monitor user and management activity, error, and other exception reports to ensure security is being maintained consistent with the Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Assists in identifying and remediating gaps in the security administration processes and its procedures. Enhancement of the overall process by identifying areas for significant improvement, optimization and automation.
- Identify, analyze and resolve any security concerns on the various Federal-Mogul SAP installations.Provides SAP security project support for site deployments, implementations and related functional enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field is required
- 3 to 4 years Security experience with SAP NetWeaver technology and related SAP Applications (ECC 6.0, HCM, BW 7.0, SRM 5.5, PI 7.3, GRC 10, Solution Manager, CRM, and Enterprise Portal) is preferred.
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience along with an in depth understanding of internal controls and process improvements as they relate to SAP security.
- Experience using SAP security analysis tools, such as SAP GRC, Virsa Compliance Calibrator, or other comparable products.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills possessing the ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Broad understanding of the automotive/manufacturing industry.
- Strong business sense and the ability to understand complex business issues.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills along with experience interfacing with the end users.