SAP\CRM Lead Systems AnalystBookmark This
Fresenius Medical Care
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
The Lead Systems Analyst provides analysis, coding and testing expertise within the CRM environment as well as the overall SAP landscape including NetWeaver, ECC, BI, and Enterprise Portal. The position supports two main business organizations: the Renal Therapy Group (RTG) and Fresenius Medical Services (FMS). Mentors and trains current as well as new staff members.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Mapping business processes (requirements) to CRM configuration
- Knowledge of CRM modules (Sales, Service, Marketing, IC Web)
- System configuration (transactions, profiles, determination procedures, IC Web configuration)
- Practical experience with CRM Master Data
- Clear understanding of integration of Sales and Distribution (SD) module with other ERP modules such as Materials Management (MM), and Finance (FI) in an SAP environment.
- Practical experience with SAP CRM Web Client, UI and BSP Applications
- Web Service development experience
- Practical experience with the Service component of CRM (Interaction Center, Service Request, Service Order, Activity Management, etc.)
- Practical experience using the Application Enhancement Tool (AET)
- Experience in designing different types of Views and context nodes and their binding
- Experience with Event Handler methods, Navigation Links using Inbound Outbound Plugs, Component Usages, Custom and Component Controllers.
- Configuration of Navigation bar profile (Work Centers, Logical links, Target IDs and direct links)
- Practical experience with technical configuration on the Presentation Layer (BSPs)
- OO ABAP programming experience with the Business Object Layer (BOL) and the Generic Integration Layer (GENIL)
- Programming experience enhancing BAPIs, BADIs, Function Modules, etc.
- Practical experience with CRM Middleware basic functions such as BDoc Modeling, RFC queues and replication filtering.
- Experience with mapping and configuration of Organizational Structure. Knowledge of Business Partners and attributes configuration, like roles, relationships and screen settings.
- Proficient with documentation with detailed design including Architecture Description, Data Flow Diagrams, Mapping Specifications, Mapping Rules, Test Conditions and Test Scripts.
- Knowledge of Transaction Launcher and configuration of BI reports layouts in Web UI
- Good understanding of how business roles, ABAP roles and authorization objects drive the behavior of the Web UI and back-end processes
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Master degree highly desired.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 years of SAP experience - 5 years on CRM (core requirement)with ECC SD experience
- Clear understanding of integration of Sales and Distribution (SD) module with other ERP modules such as Materials Management (MM), and Finance (FI) in an SAP environment
- Experience proposing SAP solutions that add significant value and/or cost savings for business
- Solid practical experience with CRM 7.0, both, functional and technical expertise
* LI - DP1