SEM AnalystBookmark This
Search Marketing Analyst
Hotels.com is growing its world class search marketing team and is looking for an experienced analyst, with a passion for online and interested in learning a new marketing field. The Search Marketing Analyst is a key role in the team and will take responsibility for gathering actionable data, looking at performance metrics, site behavior and customer trends to drive optimization of the marketing campaigns. This position will work hand in hand with search marketing specialists to provide investment recommendations to propel further growth of the business. This role will have financial responsibility for search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations.
- Overall management of search marketing programme for a portfolio of regions within the global team, partnering with search specialists
- Exploratory analysis of data and strategies and consequent campaign implementation to drive performance improvements
- Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process.
- Manage the profitability of search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing search marketing tests to drive overall campaign performance and influence global roadmap for the team
- Gather actionable data from our various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns.
- Maintain internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and customers.
- University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a business or customer facing position
- An interest in solving problems / genuine curiosity about how consumers make decisions
- Passion for using data to make decisions
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Background in online advertising, paid search, e-commerce
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience managing SEM campaigns
- Experience with Marin, Omniture, Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Google Ad Words required.
About Expedia Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit company website to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Date posted: 04/19/2013