SEO Analyst InternBookmark This
3300 Highlands Parkway
DescriptionAre you a technical junkie? This position requires a combination of technical and marketing savvy to optimize natural search engine rankings, in addition to communication with clients and the internal account service department. The successful SEO Analyst intern will be responsible for the execution of SEO strategies on clients’ websites. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty of the job outlined below, and to accept special projects assigned.
Responsibilities• Website optimization for search engines: meta data, copy recommendations, site architecture, page layout issues, internal and external linking
• Build on understanding of how search engines and their spiders work by conducting research and reporting key developments and news
• Perform keyword research and develop keyword based strategies
• Set-up and utilize Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
• Conduct technical audit of websites including crawlability, server issues, internal linking structures, readability, tags, and performance.
• Analyze and provide recommendations for site architecture and page templates.
Tracking and Reporting:
• Continually monitor organic search rankings to maximize traffic, revenue, leads, and other client specific goals.
• Analyze website strategies and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the strategies.
Requirements• In college or college degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, Web Design, or related field
• Sound knowledge of SEO, HTML, CSS and other general technical computer skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple SEO and link building campaigns
• Creativity as it pertains to formulating new strategies to drive performance