SEO InternBookmark This
Online Media Interactive
470 N. Clayton Street, Suite 206
DescriptionDOT Ready/OMI is a full service digital marketing agency. We leverage our experience and cutting-edge digital strategies with an emphasis on SEO, paid media, and social media marketing solutions.
We build, develop and maintain online followings for our clients through the use of SEO optimization, increasing their digital reach organically and creatively. Bring your ideas to the table, and build marketing solutions for a wide variety of industries that help our clients reach unprecedented levels of online success.
The SEO intern will work with the SEO team on search engine optimization and associated reporting for our portfolio of clients. The focus should be on creating complete, well-rounded SEO campaigns with the intention of hitting performance goals and improving business for the customer. They will also be responsible for assisting with the fulfillment of SEO strategies as related to keyword rankings and site evaluation reporting.
This intern will research on page and off page optimization opportunities, develop content and link building strategies, as well as assist in the planning and construction of SEO-enabled websites.
Responsibilities-Performing keyword research using web-based tools
-Documenting research project sheets
-Developing spreadsheets for SEO planning to support new and existing client project work
-Creating XML Sitemaps
-Setting up and optimizing pages on local SEO platforms, such as Google Places, Bing Local, Foursquare, and Yelp
-Use web-based project management tool to manage assignments, track tasks, and update project progress
- Current Student or Recent Graduate with a BS/BA degree in Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Research or related field
-Superior written communication skills
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints and prioritize between multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to consolidate large volumes of data or materials into digestible formats.
- Flexible, eager to learn and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical aptitude with Microsoft Office and the web is required.
-Familiarity with SEM/SEO/Social Media a plus